The DIY WaterPro 30 is a mid-range unit for the cruising family with slightly higher water consumption needs.
The DIY WaterPro 30 watermaker produces 30 to 40 gallons of water per hour according to user settings and water quality (brackish water will produce slightly less than clear water). This unit will make it possible for you to function day to day without the constant thought of water consumption in the back of your mind. Cruise comfortably with the DIY WaterPro 30 at your fingertips.
Another plus is that the DIY WaterPro 30 also runs efficiently from a Honda i2000eu generator.
When you order this unit you will receive everything you need to complete the installation and begin turning saltwater into drinking water in no time at all.
The following guides and instructions are included in the package:
- Installation Manual
- First Run Instructions
- How to Make Water Instructions
- Freshwater Flush Instructions
- Pickling Instructions
- Troubleshooting Tips
Parts List of what you will receive.
- 1 High Pressure Pump
- 1 2HP Pump Motor (9.2A @ 120volt)
- 1 High Pressure RO Membrane Housing
- 1 High Pressure Hose rated at 4,000 PSI
- 25 Feet of Product Water Hose
- 3 Filter Housings
- 1 Double Filter Housing Mount
- 1 Single Filter Housing Mount
- 2 High Pressure Housing Mounts
- 1 Boost Pump
- 1 Raw Water Strainer
- 1 3 way valve for Raw Water Intake
- 1 3 way valve for Product Water Outflow
- 1 Inline TDS Meter for testing water quality
- 1 Flowmeter
- 1 Breaker Switch
- 1 High Pressure Gauge
- 1 High Pressure Valve
- 1 Filter Housing Wrench
- Assorted Stainless Steel High Pressure Fittings
- Assorted Quickconnects
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
2 year Warranty