1.4 AMPS per gallon on the 12 volt system (no boost pump)
0.9 AMPS per gallon on the 24 volt system (no boost pump)
This is the lowest cost high capacity DC system on the market.
The WaterPro ECO 15 watermaker produces 15 to 20 gallons of water per hour according to user settings and water quality (brackish water will produce slightly less than clear water). It is designed for the cruiser who will be able to mount the high pressure pump below the water line, and connect to an existing saltwater intake system. Enter into the earth conscious cruising world with the WaterPro ECO 15.
Our WaterPro ECO 15 runs off of your 12 volt system and pulls 21.0 Ah. It will also run off of a 24 volt system and only pull 13.5 Ah.
When you order this unit you will receive everything you need to complete the installation and begin turning saltwater into drinking water in no time at all.
You will receive the following guides and instructions:
- Installation Manual
- First Run Instructions
- How to Make Water Instructions
- Freshwater Flush Instructions
- How to Pickle your WaterPro Instructions
- Removing Pickling Solution Instructions
- Troubleshooting Tips
Here is a Parts List of what you will receive.
- 1 High Pressure Pump
- 1 1/4HP Pump Motor (21AH @12volt) or 1 1/3HP Pump Motor (13.5 AH @24volt)
- 1 High Pressure RO Membrane Housing
- 1 High Pressure Hose rated at 4,000 PSI
- 25 Feet of Product Water Hose
- 3 Filter Housings
- 1 Double Filter Housing Mount
- 1 Single Filter Housing Mount
- 2 High Pressure Housing Mounts
- 1 3 way valve for Raw Water Intake
- 1 3 way valve for Product Water Outflow
- 1 Inline TDS Meter for testing water quality
- 1 Flowmeter
- 1 High Pressure Gauge
- 1 High Pressure Valve
- 1 Filter Housing Wrench
- Assorted Stainless Steel High Pressure Fittings
- Assorted Quick Connects
- Download code for our Digital Apps
- DVD of High Definition Training Videos
30 Day Money back guarantee
2 Year Warranty