All Lopolights come pre-wired ready for connection to your power supply (10 - 32 VDC).
Technical details about 200-010 Masthead light 2nm for vessels 0-12 meter. Vertical
- LED (Light Emitting Diode) navigation light.
- Unique and precise definition of light angles.
- World wide type approval to comply with COLREG 72/EN 14744/UL 1104
- Rugged and unbreakable: Precision machined anodized aluminum or
carbon fiber housing protects the LED’s and electronics.
- Completely waterproof and vibration proof: Interior is fully filled
and sealed with special potting resin.
- Waterproof to IP 68+ (submersible).
- Lifetime over 50,000 hours or 4,200 nights.
- Low power consumption – 70 to 90% less than traditional navigation
- Full brightness with input voltages ranging from 10 to 32 Volts.
- All Lopolights have been tested during production, concluding with
a 24 hour burn-in test.
- Easy to install, adaptor and screws included (when applicable).
||MCA (UK), QQ-TAN-03/05-01R
USCG (USA), approved 09-2006 under 111.075 by recognized laboratory QinetiQ
DMA (DK), 199942520
RINA (Italy), ELE054806CS
BSH (Ger) pending
|Included in package
||1 Navigation light
2 Terminal screws and washers (3 * 8 mm)
2 Mounting screws (M6 * 8 mm)
||92.5 mm (3.64 in) - 75 mm (2,95 in) – 28.0 mm (1.1 in) – W: 310 gram
||anodized aluminum 25µ, PMMA lens, A4 stainless steel screws, Epoxy,
Current @ 12 VDC: 0.35 A: Current @ 24 VDC: 0.18 A
||White - 225°
|Number of LED's
|Suggested feed cables
||12 VDC: 2 x 0.25 mm2 (maximum outer diameter 7mm)
24 VDC: 2 x 0.25 mm2 (maximum outer diameter 7mm)
||12 meter (39.4 feet)