Our solar cells have the industry’s highest conversion efficiency, providing
maximum power while taking up less space on deck. Each panel has 4 grommet
finished holes for mounting along with 10’ of outdoor rated power
cable that connects directly to your battery or a charge controller.
In most cases, electrical connection can be made directly to the battery
on the 6W panel. For the 12W and the 30W panels, a charge controller is
recommended to prevent overcharge of the system. As a guideline, a charge
controller should be used when the solar panel to battery ratio exceeds
10W to 100Ah.
Need help designing your solar
panel installation on your boat or RV? Call us! We have design solutions
for almost any application.
- Solar cells with highest efficiency
- Fully weatherproof low-profile & lightweight design
- Semi-Flexible panels with aluminum backing for flat to gently curved
- Unbreakable protective plastic film coating
- 10’ power cable (12 gauge tinned copper)
- 20 year power output warranty (1-10 Years 90%; 11-20 Years 80%)
- 2 year materials limited warranty
- NOTE: The 12W and 30W panels require a charge controller
to prevent overcharge of the system.
- Maintenance charging for boats at moorings
- Maintenance charging for emergency vehicles
- Sole source charging for auxiliary recreational equipment, RVs and
- Traffic Signs
- Remote / Mobile charging
- Security Cameras
- Highway Emergency Telephones