Designed for both sail and power boats from 26-40'
The Plastimo Offshore 75 is designed for top performance on high-speed powerboats
to 30' (9m). The exclusive Vibration Absorber system guarantees exceptional
card stability in all conditions. This versatile compass can be mounted vertically
or horizontally, on any surface, regardless of the angle.
The Plastimo Offshore 75 is also available in a convenient, removable binnacle
version. The bracket and binnacle mount units are available in four colors
to match your dash or console.
- Conical card design system guarantees accurate readings
- Exclusive Vibration Absorber system for exceptional card stability
- Front-reading card is graduated every 5º
and features compact numerals for easy reading
- One-piece molded flange and bowl is waterproof
- Viton® diaphragm with extreme expansion and
retraction capacity compensates for fluctuations in fluid volume caused by temperature
and pressure, preventing the formation of bubbles.
- Bright fluorescent orange lubberline is instantly
- Mounts horizontally or vertically on any surface,
regardless of angle
- All parts are fully treated for UV-resistance
- Scratch-resistant dome
- 12V/24V lighting
- Optional compensation box available for bracket
and binnacle mount models
- Unique flange clip system makes access to optional
compensation and lighting extremely easy
- 5-year warranty
Plastimo Offshore 75
Conical card graduated every 5°, apparent
Heading numerals every 30°
Flushmount : on a horizontal, vertical or inclined surface.
Mini-binnacle : mounted on a horizontal surface thanks
to a clip-plate (supplied) ; compass is removable.
With a bracket : mounted on a horizontal or inclined
surface. Compass can be removable thanks to optional
|Resistance to shocks and vibrations
Magnetic cell equipped with the unique "Vibration Absorber"
1 lubber line
1 bulb 12 or 24 Vdc