Plastimo Flat Boat Fenders are manufactured in polyethylene closed-cell (high-density) foam that won't water-log or puncture. They provide optimum boat protection when against piers and quays and when rafting to other boats. They will not mark the hull or absorb oils or dirt. Plastimo Flat Boat Fenders may be positioned horizontally or vertically and can be fastened together with the hook and loop strap to create a modular system. Other uses for Plastimo Flat Fenders are as knee protection when working on deck or dock or spare cockpit cushions. They stack easily and save precious room in lockers.
Available in blue or grey and three sizes.
- Made from tri-layer dual density EVA foam that won't waterlog or puncture
- Semi rigid fenders will not puncture or deflate
- Provide great hull protection
- Do not absorb oils or water
- Will not mark the hull
- Easy to clean
- Perfect for docking and rafting
- They can be fastened together with our hook and loop strap to create a modular system
- Hook & Loop and tie up lines included
- Won't ride up the side of your boat
- Easy to stack in a locker
- Stows easily and also makes a great boat seat or knee pad