HF Automatic Antenna Tuner
Tune in your HF marine world
Suitable for many vessels
The versatile AT-130 can be used with a variety of vessels, even smaller boats that cannot use a long antenna element. For example, the AT-130 will match a 7 m (23 feet) long wire antenna across the marine band in the 1.6 - 27.5 MHz range.
No manual tuning is needed. Just push the [TUNE] switch on an Icom HF marine transceiver; the AT-130 adjusts the antenna and the transceiver to the minimum SWR in any frequency on an HF marine band. The AT-130 allows you to transmit with strong RF output power, and is perfect for maritime mobile operations.
The AT-130 is housed in a durable, completely weather-resistant acrylic case with rubber gaskets. This allows it to be conveniently installed near the antenna element base.
For Icom HF marine transceivers
Icom's sophisticated AT-130 easily matches Icom HF marine transceivers. The AT-130 easily interconnects with an Icom HF marine transceiver. AT-130 installation is simple. No adjustments are necessary. Just connect the control cable and antenna wire and go!
Improved tuning performance...the tune-up time is less than 3 seconds in any frequency on an HF marine band. In addition, the AT-130 has 8 convenient memories to store tuning information. Retuning for a memorized frequency takes about 1.5 seconds. This allows you quick trouble-free frequency changes.
Low power tune-up
The AT-130 emits very little output power (just 300 mW) during the tuning process. This reduces the possibility of causing interference to other stations using the frequency.
- Dimensions: 230(W) x 340(H) x 80(D) mm; 9.1(W) x 13.4(H) x 3.1(D) in (projections not included)
- Weight: 2.7 kg; 6.0 lb
- Usable Temperature Range: -30C ~ +60C
- Rated Voltage: 13.6 V DC +/-15% (negative ground) (supplied from an Icom HF marine transceiver)
- Current Drain (at 13.6 V DC): 2 A
- Frequency Coverage: 1.6~30 MHz (with the antenna length 7 m (23 ft) or longer)
- Input Impedance: 50 ohms (unbalanced)
- Max. Input Power: 150 W (PEP)
- Input Power During Tuning: 10 W
- Auto Tuning Time: 1.5 sec. (returning for a memorized frequency), typically 2~3 sec. (when operating band has been changed)
- Auto Tuning Accuracy: VSWR 2.0:1
- Insertion Loss: 0.5 dB (with a 50 ohms load, after tuning)