FastFind 220™ PLB - Personal Locator Beacon
A lifesaving distress beacon with buoyancy pouch included, designed for marine enthusiasts and adventurers. The FastFind 220 is the world’s first Galileo PLB, offering accelerated location detection with GPS and Galileo GNSS receivers.
The FastFind 220 Personal Locator Beacon (PLB) uses advanced technology packed into a simple, lightweight, palm sized unit. Using the dedicated 406 MHz frequency, FastFind 220 transmits your unique ID and precise location to the global network of search and rescue satellites. The FastFind 220’s electronics design was upgraded in 2018, offering accelerated location detection with the duel GNSS capabilities — GPS & Galileo recivers.
Within minutes rescuers are alerted to your situation, and receive regular position updates. Finally, emergency services can home in on your beacon’s 121.5 MHz transmission to find you. Explore the world with peace of mind. If you find yourself in a remote area without any other form of communication, activating your FastFind 220 will summon emergency assistance.
FastFind 220 could save your life! FastFind gives you:
- Mini size, MIGHTY emergency signal
- Simple design, easy to use
- Self test both the battery and GNSS
- Worldwide network of suppliers and service dealers
- Peace of mind to take your next step into adventure!
- FastFind 220 has worldwide coverage and ensures you are rescued by professionals
This product may not be returned to the original point of purchase. Please contact the manufacturer directly with any issues or concerns.
- World’s first PLB with Galileo & GPS GNSS receiver for accelerated location detection
- Compact, lightweight and waterproof
- 6 year battery life
- Minimum 24 hours continuous 406MHz operation
- Floatation pouch, lanyard and standard pouch included
- Waterproof to 10M
- Self test facilities
- No subscription or call charges
- Accelerated Rescue with Galileo and GPS
- Activation Method: Manual
- Battery Replacement (Years): 6 Years
- Built-In Strobe: Yes
- Floats: Optional
- Frequency: 406 MHz & 121.5 MHz
- Operational Life (Hours): 24 Hours