See our full line of flexible tanks here.
|Nauta flexible diesel tanks can dramatically extend the range of diesel-powered sail and motor yachts. They can be deck or cockpit mounted to gravity feed (or be hand-pumped) your main fuel tank belowdecks. When empty, these flexible fuel tanks can be rolled up and stowed! Sport and commercial fishermen heading into offshore waters and cruisers visiting remote ports (where refueling may be unavailable or of suspect quality) will find these Nauta tanks an ideal, low cost solution. They are also resistant to pressures developed if the vessel is pitching and rolling.
Nauta diesel tanks of 53 gallon capacity and larger are supplied with adjustable hold-down straps with D-rings and two N.P.T. brass fittings (3/4” and 11/2”) allowing this system to connect with conventional fuel-line piping. 1-year warranty coverage.
- Durable calendared material impervious to diesel
- Lapped, doubled, reinforced, and vulcanized seams prevent leakage
- Captive tight-threaded brass caps
- Extra-strength webbing straps for secure tie-down
- Two moulded-in loops hold each strap in position.
- 3/4” and 11/2” brass N.P.T. fittings to accept standard brass or copper connections (53 gal and up)