EV-100 Wheel Pilot with p70s Controller Corepack Only - No Drive Unit
Race, cruise or fish - Evolution will take command
No fuss, easy to install and robust - the Evolution autopilot combines Raymarine's autopilot expertise, FLIR Systems' R & D, and advanced aerospace guidance technology to create Evolution Ai control algorithms that deliver a new level of accurate autopilot control.
EV1 Sensor Core
The EV-1 is designed for Evolution mechanical and hydraulic autopilot systems.
SeaTalkng networking enables a single cable connection for power and data to the Evolution ACU (actuator control unit) and extended SeaTalkng and NMEA2000 networks.
With the ACU-100 Raymarine brings the exceptional performance of Evolution Autopilots to sport boats, runabouts and smaller cruising yachts.
Specifically designed to complement Raymarine€s unique wheel-drive and tiller-drive applications, the ACU-100 provides a powerful and secure interface between steering systems and the revolutionary EV-1 course computer and 9-axis sensor.
As a true world-first innovation, the ACU-100 is fully sealed so may be mounted above decks on boats where space is limited.
- 3.5€ super bright oversized LCD for maximum visibility
- All weather, low power, optically bonded display technology delivers brighter colours, sharper contrast, and a wide viewing angle
- Button or rotary control options for sail and power applications
- Supported autopilot modes: Auto; Standby; Pattern; Track; Wind Vane; Power Steer and Jog Steer
- Display the pilot information in different formats with automatic 3-step setup for leisure, cruising and performance
- Simple system and group dimming / illumination
- Easy to use Lighthouse user interface with sculpted rubber keypad for precise operation in all conditions
- SeaTalkng networking for seamless connectivity to Raymarine systems and NMEA2000* networks
- Glass bridge industrial design compliments Raymarine eS and gS Series multifunction displays
- Supplied with both black (eS Series style) & (e Series style) gunmetal bezels and protective suncover
- Steering Type: Wheel Pilot