- Panel will monitor liquid level on 1 tank.
- Panel size: 3.75" x 2"
- Cutout: 2-3/8" x 1-1/2"
- Power: 12 Volt DC
- Includes Sensor. Select Tank Type (Water - with Empty Alert / Holding - with Full Alert)
- Data is displayed as a 4 position LED bar graph..
- Simple to install, setup and operate.
- Compatible with both capacitve level sensors and 240-33 Ohm float sensors.
- Features our exclusive EZ-Profile software algorithm which corrects for odd tank shape and sensor type.
- Optional autonomous monitoring and Tank Full alert light
The Solo tank monitor attaches its sensor to the outside of your plastic or composite holding tank. It's a foil tape that connects to the neat looking 2"x 3.5" Solo display panel. Locate this nice looking little display panel anywhere. (Over the toilet in the head is our suggestion) You will now know at a glance your holding tank's level of fill.
Since our tank sensor tapes to the outside of your plastic holding tank it can't be fouled and is really easy to install. Just cut it to the vertical length of your tank and set the empty and full calibration points on the Solo's panel memory. You set it once and it's locked in to its memory.
Once installed, this unit automatically checks the tank level every couple of hours and alerts you with it's red "Full" Led or just press the "Read" button to see the level of fill. Uses .001 Amps when your batteries are switched on and 0.00 Amps when your batteries are off. We also have a sensor that fits inside a metal tank. This is a clog-proof floatless sensor that is simply cut to length to adapt to various size tanks.
Our tank monitor is compatible with nearly all sensor types available on the market today making it easy to retrofit into an existing tank system or to install new.
This display panel features an optional Tank Full light which can serve as a “Do Not Flush” light when installed in your bathroom.
The Profile Tank Monitor is also ideal for all other tanks onboard but if you would like to monitor more than one tank from a single panel check out our Profile 8 Multi-Tank Monitor.
Note: Includes your choice of sensor. Please select from product options above.
*NOTE: Capacitive level sensors will not work on gasoline or diesel. A mechanical float type sensor is required.