The Sorensen Captain's Cabin Lamp shown here with the optional Smoke Bell, is a beautiful Dutch-made oil lamp with a ship motif etched on the glass globe. This classically nautical lamp is constructed of solid brass that is hand lacquered requiring no polishing. The lamp rests in a four-way gimbal and the 5 inch (127 mm) handmade acid-frosted globe with ship motif is securely fastened with a clip-on spring that is stainless steel. This ship motif oil lamp can be converted to electric with the Electric Conversion Kit ((ES-1) which is sold separately.
E.S.Sorensen, a Danish company, produces a fine collection of high-quality, handmade oil lamps designed and made using models and tools dating back to the end of the 19th century.
- 0.24" (6mm) circular burner
- Oil Container Capacity: 4 oz (.12 l)
- Burn Time: +/- 9 hours with clean burning Weems & Plath lamp fuel
- Individually numbered
- Weems & Plath is the exclusive U.S. distributor for E.S.Sorensen lamps
- Two year limited warranty
- Smoke Bell and Electric Conversion Kit (ES-1) sold separately
For information on converting your oil lamp to electric, see Electrifying your E.S. Sorensen Lamp.